How to Apply
In order to apply to be a Senate Page, a student must:
- Write or call your Senator, preferably in the district you live. If you do not know your Senator, click here.
- Request sponsorship to serve as page and an application. The application is NOT online. The Page Office does NOT provide forms to the public.
- Complete application and return to the sponsoring Senator for his or her signature.
Completed Application includes:
- A recent color photograph - wallet size
- Social Security Number of page
- Signature of custodial parent or guardian
Applications may be mailed to your Senator in care of:
Should you have further questions about the Page Program, please call Michael Perdue, the Senate Page Coordinator, at (919) 733-5702.