NCGA News Archive
- The House Committee on Elections is holding a public hearing on Voter Identification on April 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm in Room 643, Legislative Office Building. Click here to listen to audio for Room 643.
- The Joint Legislative Program Evaluation Oversight Committee is interested in methods for identification of inefficient and uneconomical personal service contracts in state government.
- At the conclusion of its March 25, 2013 meeting after other matters have been discussed, the committee will hear a description of the method from Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. from Raleigh, NC and from any other firm or individual with suggested approaches.
- This is an educational and information session for members and not a solicitation for business services. The Committee is not interested in testimonials, advertising or similar promotional materials. The Committee meeting will begin 4:00PM, Monday March 25, 2013 in Room 544 of the Legislative Office Building, 300 North Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27603.
- The House Committee on Elections is holding a public hearing on Voter Identification on March 12, 2013 at 4:00 pm in Room 643, Legislative Office Building. Visit here to sign up to speak at the meeting.
- The North Carolina General Assembly is pleased to introduce the Chamber Dashboard. It is a tool which is designed to allow you to electronically follow Chamber-related activities by providing a real time representation of what is happening in the House and Senate Chambers. Click here for instructions and visit the Chamber Dashboard when the NCGA is in session.